Why You Should Choose Worldwide Express…
Worldwide Express, Inc.. has been serving the international trade community for close to 20 years, and our staff has more than 100 combined years of experience in international trade. Our mission is to achieve, manage and deliver the highest quality of personalized customer service.
We place the utmost importance in hiring the best and brightest in the industry. As a result, over one-third of our experienced staff is a licensed Customhouse brokers. There are several additional reasons to consider appointing Worldwide Express, Inc. as your agent for your importing, exporting, consulting, and transportation needs.
Worldwide Express, Inc. is poised to parlay its considerable experience, expertise, tradition of excellence and geographic coverage into even better service for its diversified client base. The corporate philosophy is a passion for old-fashioned service coupled with the most modern techniques to provide it.
The Company’s objective is to improve the profitability and simplicity of your international operations. We address this by:
- Providing a single point of contact for all transportation, logistics, distribution, Customs clearance, and documentation services for your import and export shipments.
- Controlling and reducing transportation, brokerage and forwarding costs.
- Assigning an account manager and designated backup to implement, track, and report all shipment activity.
- Ensuring your customer retention through secure, on-time deliveries.
- Offering Import Compliance and Consulting Departments for your commodity classification, documentation, licensing inquiries, and post-entry needs.
- Tailoring automation solutions to expedite, track, analyze, and report all your shipments. Eliminating documentary errors.
- Handling the insurance for your cargo.
- Evaluating your import and export transactions to determine whether drawback or other special entry processing may be most effective method for you.
- Allowing YOU to focus on building your business, rather than on logistics concerns.